friendly reminder that:
- you are not weak if you want meds for your disorder
- you are not weak if you relapse once
- you are not weak if you relapse a thousand times
- you are not weak if some kinds of therapy don’t work for you
- you are not weak if some kinds of meds don’t work for you
- you are not weak if you have a mental disorder.
There is something very interesting and strange about overhearing your roommate have sex. Unintentionally, of course. I’m not that creepy and I just want to finish my paper and go to sleep.
college; the musical
featuring such hits as:
- the fuck do you mean this textbook is $250
- why am i the only one in the group doing the assignment
- final exams more like no
- how did my gpa get so low
- this ta really needs to stop
- i’m never going to finish this 7,000 word essay by tomorrow
- how did my gpa get so high (reprise)
this is brilliant.
Tumblr, please spread this like WILDFIRE. This teenager has been wrongly suspected of being one of the Boston bombers. He’s scared for his family.
Please pass it on.
Signal boost or GTFO. NOW.
So I just gained a follower a few moments ago with the name maartin4life
LISTEN TO ME
WHATEVER THE FUCK YOU DO
THEIR FUCKING PAGE
I JUST OPENED IT AND MY AVAST ANTIVIRUS TOLD ME THAT THERE WAS A FUCKING TROJAN HORSE
AMBER ALERT: Police have issued an Amber Alert for Bryeon Hunter, a 1-year-old boy taken from 6th and Main in Maywood.
The child was apparently taken by three male Hispanics.
The African-American boy is two feet tall and 30 pounds. He was wearing a two-tone, blue stripe long-sleeved shirt, jeans, and brown Nike boots.
MAYWOOD IS A SUBURB IN ILLINOIS. PLEASE REBLOG IN CASE YOU HAVE FOLLOWERS FROM OR AROUND THIS AREA.
What date was this child taken? Today?
According to this, the alert was issued today but was taken on Tuesday.
A while ago, I penned a fairly angry response to something circulating on the internet – the 21 Habits of Happy People. It pissed me off beyond belief, that there was an inference that if you weren’t Happy, you simply weren’t doing the right things.
I’ve had depression for as long as I can…
note to self
Also, to the followers I do have, I’m feeling a content shift going on. So I won’t begrudge any unfollows - I get it and we’re cool!
It’s too late for all these feels